|
Well
What I did was take my top 3 selections.
Place those across the board 1st/2nd/3rd. (3rd just do all)
First use RX3.
Then Check the segment screen to narrow down to 3.
I have found that it is best for me to include the Crowds favorite.
Sometimes I have to go to the Adjusted Screen to further wack away at them.
As one can tell when betting the Trifecta it is hard to tell what pay off is going to be.
Also when i missed about 40 more bucks...by putting the wrong horse in (bad vision? Flash Back? Self flagellation?).
Tried using top 2 missed out on money there.
When I was much younger all I needed was a bottle of Jack to celebrate ones birthday...That always seemed easier.
Ah until the next morning.
The whole point of all of this is some you win and some you lose.
And you do not need to bet every race.
Don
Last edited by dadams6357; 07-31-2025 at 03:11 PM.
|