Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1
Todays' recap. 8 races capped with RDSS only
3#1s4.40,5.80,2.80
2 #2s 11.60,5.80
1 #3 9.60
1 #4 23.60
1 not top 4 38.80[LSP R8]
Exotics in top 4
6 dds 136.40,72.80.15/80.11.00,10.80,49.20
6 exs 64.80,79.40,39.60,6.60,18.00,31.40
2 tris 49.30,45.80
5 p3s 148.40,63.55,5.80,10,05,44.80
1 p4 115.75
1 p5 347.55
0 p6
Well RDSS nailed this card. Had a very big day capped off by a winning Richie LSP. Folks I hope that those who are struggling are seeing how it is very possible to start winning if you start using RDSS. Everyone should be able to achieve the same type of results if they will simply keep some records and use a consistent contender & paceline selection process.
Tim
|
I still would like to see how you bet each race and come out with a profit.
You are giving 4 horses in every race. Obviously you must be boxing your bets.
I would like to see how someone would box 4 horses in each race for a profit.