View Single Post
Old 07-26-2024, 12:43 PM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by bet2windo View Post
Dick,
I tried using the tandem in NP. When I click the positional analysis tab, its blank. Am I using a different version of RDSS than the one used on the post?
Fred

Fred, try again now (refresh Registration, then restart). It looks like that experimental module of Bill's and mine is controlled by Module settings on your RDSS account. I just updated that and will do so for everyone else in the Study Group.

Though -- as Dick points out, this is experimental, not well modelled and may not necessarily make it into a public release. There is an accompanying screen at the horse-level which provides the data for each horse feeding into this summary screen, which I will enable in an upcoming beta release for this group (along with Results for those using the Bundle data plan, which is what I'm working on right now.)

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 07-26-2024 at 01:14 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote