View Single Post
Old 06-30-2024, 03:06 PM   #7
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Thanks for that offer Dave - very generous!

FWIW - it's not that that all the Library materials are lost - they are merely inaccessible by the current links. I have begun the process of transferring over from one server to the other (i.e. from Artofpace/SartinMethodology to PaceandCap servers) the 1000s of files and gigabytes of data. The biggest problem (for me) will be changing the file links in the Sartin Library which currently point to www.SartinMethodology.com over to www.PaceandCap.com. Like I said, there's 1000s of them (Follow Ups, Manuals, seminar audios, videos, etc.).

I have moved over the Follow Ups, this morning and changed the link for Follow Up #1 only (try it out: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...64&postcount=1).

This is not what I was planning on doing today or this weekend. If someone would like to volunteer to change the links for the rest of the Follow Ups (and other collections), please contact me by PM or at ted@artofpace.com. The process is pretty simple, though repetitive and I don't know a way to do it in bulk.

If anyone urgently wants a specific item from the Library before the above process is completed, please post the request in this Thread (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...74&postcount=1) and I'll deal with it on a spot basis.

Frankly, I've been hoping the Hosting company would get it together long before now to re-establish all the connections they have broken in their recent migration. But (perhaps like the stages of grief), I am coming around to the stage of just reconciling that I cannot rely on their time-table (or timely tech support) and just do this part of the job myself (move things over to the currently working Paceandcap.com server and change the links).

FWIW, it is beyond outrageous they should be so cavalier and non-responsive to this admittedly 'small-potatoes' client. When the dust settles, I am investigating the larger/longer process of getting a new web host company (life is too short - and normally sweet - for all the recurring angst of this kind of thing).

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline