View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 10:25 AM   #19
Mitch44
Grade 1

# 5 I could care less about Tote data. I don't use and never have used it.

It's not a handicapping factor, just an opinion of the masses who are wrong 66% of the time. The way to profits is not starting off a 66% loser. And if there were any validity to it there never would be any good paying horses.

"I reiterate - after thinking about it, I am not presenting in RDSS anything which someone could not help themselves to anyway for free. And - TwinSpires WANTS you to access that data for free. Plus, my view is: RDSS presentation of that data (2 Ratings and tote data) invites users to engage further with TwinSpires, makes money for TwinSpires, buy data from and place bets with them, etc. My casual estimate is that 50 - 70% of RDSS users bet with TwinSpires, so this is an enabling service." MAO over this far reach of justification. When they give you an award for all this fine help your giving, please let me know so I can attend. Perhaps some of our members can nominate you for this prestigious award.

5 cond. " Opt-in and accept a disclaimer" Like that will supersede the legal copyrights etc. I don't think so.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote