Old 10-02-2023, 01:24 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginag2 View Post
Ted -
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginag2 View Post

Can't get through to the Configure tab to try and elim Twin Spires data access - after hour-glass spinning for about a minute - it simply goes back to the page from which I tried to access Configure. - Gary
Most people I've corresponded with this morning are able to at least load RDSS to get to the Configure Tab to make the changes I advised. However, if you cannot load up RDSS to the main Desktop screen, close RDSS then go to the Configure file and make the changes there, outside RDSS.

The file is located here (use your Windows File Explorer): c:\Rdss22\Configure\Configure.ini. Open this file in a text editor by double-clicking it. Search for the following terms (found within the [General] section):

//Tote/Scratch Retrieval: ON=1 OFF=0
Tote_enabled=0

//TS Ratings/Scratch Retrieval: ON=1 OFF=0
TS_ratings_enabled=0

If the value following the = sign is a 1, change them both to a 0 (i.e. OFF).

Save the file, close it, then restart RDSS.

Note: if your Configure file does not HAVE these 2 terms (an older/long-standing Configure file setup), you will have to add them. With the Configure.ini file open, look for the line reading [General]. On a line AFTER that line (i.e. within the General Settings group) add the 2 lines above (e.g. copy and paste the lines above to your Configure file).

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 10-02-2023 at 03:32 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote