Quote:
Originally Posted by omar
Whenever I see a lightly raced three or four year old horse, with only 12 or less dirt sprints that never raced in a route, or on the grass, those are the horses I will play in turf routes. It’s just a spot play of mine that I’ve seen trainers doing since 1977!
And why not single him in a horizontal bet to catch a score. The last pk3 at Dmr paid $192 with the last 2 legs chalk. Also the before and after doubles with the 12 paid $109 and $209 respectively. I used the 4 also but given a choice I say take him down. I saw him bump the 5 into the 12 live and so did Trevor D also.
|
Yes, I knew immediately on contact live that there would be an objection and inquiry. He blasted right into the 5.
Congrats, you had a good play. I do consider first on the surface as important information, especially first on turf.