View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 10:39 PM   #2
omar
Grade 1
 
omar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 378
In case anybody was wondering why I landed on number 12, the horse had three or four starts in dirt sprints and never raced in a route race or on the grass. This is a spot play I’ve used over many years because it works more often than not. True the 3 was in the same category after 1 win but I felt the 12 was a better bet at that time but at 22-1 why not cover him also. The 4 figured on paper as well as in the exacta board.
You know since I’ve been laid up, my board watching has really come back to me. In some races I don’t even look at the pp’s. Period!

Last edited by omar; 08-13-2023 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Add on and grammar
omar is offline   Reply With Quote