Thread: Suggestions Box
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 08:03 PM   #78
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBoals View Post
Another thing about the interim update that is awesome are the vector numbers. You put them on the pace of horse screen, which was better than my suggestion of pace of race screen. I can now look at the speed the horse was running and the vectors at the same time to see how the vectors showing the horse's behavior were earned. This is turning out to be very useful.

Thank you,
Thanks for the feedback Dan! As I mentioned a little while ago, I am not promising these Pace Vector numbers are going to persist in RDSS past another formal update - until I get some solid feedback about their usefulness. I understand you (and a few others that I know of) are making use of them, but I don't know HOW, and whether it is more useful in some way than a number of other readouts we already have.

Looking forward to some kind of review (private or public) of WHY it's a good thing to have these

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote