Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveEdwards
Hi Ted,
May I raise the issue of the total data download with the Excel export or perhaps another export button. Button 1 for the existing export and Button 2 for all data?
Thank you!
|
Sure! Meanwhile, be sure you are familiar with what horse PP and Analysis data RDSS already exports to Excel. Not in the best of formats, and that needs work, but several folks make exactly the use of it I suspect you are looking for:
In the Config file (use the Config screen button), in the [General] section, add the lines (or modify if it exists):
//Export some Cache files in Excel Format (0 = No 1 = Yes)
Cache_format_excel=1
Now when you assemble races, go to the Cache Folder for each race and look for XLSX files. The file names should identify the contents. For all PP lines for all horses, check (e.g. for GP 4/1 Race 1):
Folder: C:\RDSS22\Data\Cache\2023\GP\20230401\01
File: GP_20230401_01_PL_MASTER.xlsx
Right now you can get Analysis data, all horses PP lines data, Entries screen data. Start with that in the existing format, and I'll get something prettier in due course.
Good luck!
Ted
P.S. when I released the current 'emergency update' I might have mentioned that
documentation was incomplete, as well as several components I had nearly ready (this data export not among them, but at least the above documentation and file layout). Still shooting for all that in April!