Thread: Suggestions Box
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 04:15 PM   #63
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Ted!
I would like to ask if it would be possible to get TOT add to the first page in that gap between
BRIS PP.................BLBLVDC

This gap[up] I don't know what to call that page <the first page> anyway ! I always would look at TOT rank. It would be nice AND I'm willing to pay for this to be put there. thank you for all the hard work you do I will NEVER FORGET that Friday night that BULL with Twin Spires happened nowhere ...nowhere that late at any other horse racing would you get a {REAL PERSON} but you were ready to help and and you fixed that pp bris deal and I was back handicapping races. you should BE PAIDED MORE FOR WHAT YOU DO I will pay you more when the time comes. this is a great product!!! thank you for your time. K.C.
Total Energy Rank added to the Entries/Dashboard screen. Something like this?

Name:  TE Entries Screen.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  113.0 KB
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote