|
Yes, Darryl it works. Yes, a blip on my radar. It was a betting mistake on my part otherwise a winning day. I usually don't play Tri and P3 & P4. I do venture into them in the BC races because of the large fields and the payoff justifies the risk reward.
The prices posted and, on another day, I had four winners that were favorites or co-favorites won proves it's a very good angle. A valid angle, factor or concept should have various prices as it proves its validity. As compared to other stuff this still gets good prices because the masses aren't dialed into as of yet. The concept is a simple in that ability follows function. Horses that show improvement in their training can transfer that to improved form in a race. Trainers tend to tip their hand or accidentally show their hand and or serve notice with this move. Most players tend to be a race early or a race late when it comes to form. This is about as close to a trainer or horse telling us how it's doing. They whisper into my ear, and I listen.
Ted is ironing out some kinks and doing some testing. Not sure of the next update but it's coming. I suppose a web-bar could be done. I'm not real keen on that because its open to all, they come and depart with everything. Somehow that must have some control to prevent everyone's hard work going down the drain. I have to think about all that.
Mitch44
|