Hi folks! I'm on vacation right now for a few weeks, though checking in daily if I can for emergencies
First of all, it's
NOT a new version, it's an initial testing version I sent to a handful of people for initial feedback. After dealing with that, I'll gradually expand the testing group in the Autumn as I polish off things. Hope for a new release later in the Autumn if all goes well.
Mitch - thanks for your ideas and explanations! it was an easy upgrade to the Workouts screen as all the stuff you suggested was already there - I only added a few highlights to bring things to attention.
Bill - the added underline simply identifies works in the past 30 days. The blue shading - as before - indicates works since last race (often the same thing).
Hover the mouse over the % column and it shows that the column means the workout was faster than this percentage of all horses that date, that distance. If faster than 50% of the horses, the
% is in blue for emphasis. If a horse has a gate workout ('
g') it is also emphasized in blue. These additions were Mitch's suggestions. For now, I'll let him discuss further how they might be used. I'll build that discussion into the documentation for the updated Workouts page.
Ted