View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 07:19 PM   #2
DanBoals
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 452
100+ Beyer

From what I remember from years past, it seems to me that as long as the DRF has been posting Beyer numbers, that the Derby winner has almost always thrown at least a 100 Beyer in one of its previous races. I remember one year when that was not the case and how surprising it was to me.

Tabia, Epicenter, and Messier have all thrown a 100+, so those would be my 3 picks to win. Place and Show is always difficult for me to predict, especially with the traffic of 20 horses, if the jockey puts the horse in the wrong spot, it can really blow the race. At this point, I really kinda like Tabia. Followed closely by Epicenter. Need to really compare the horses in RDSS before I can truly commit though.
DanBoals is offline   Reply With Quote