09-28-2021, 03:06 PM
|
#34
|
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,489
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1retired
Lone Speed
Yesm, your (Peter Eurton's) horse did win the race at 6-1 odds and paid $14.00
and the exacta was very gettabl;e and paid around $43.00
Now, the question is, did the horse meet meet the criteria of the angle - that is was the E/L disfference for that horse at least 10 higher than any other horse in the race and what were his EPR difference, E/L difference TPR difference, Total Energy difference and his running style. I assume that her running style was an E something since she led the race from wire to wire. If you can give me the jinfo, I can put it in the database.
If it is confirmed that this horse fits the criteria for the angle, I will tell you that it is looking better and better for this Spot Play Angle. Again, if the data is confirmed, wthe angle will have pointed us the 17 winners in 20 races with most of the winners paying at least 6-1 odds or more.
If you don't have the dataa, I'll ask someone else to provide it.
Thanks
Dave
|
The Oaks horse did not wire the field. She went 3rd to 1st. There were 4 horses in the 7 horse field with 8 Quirin points and one with 6.
|
|
|