View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 07:49 PM   #19
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1retired View Post
You already have Ranchwest's post. The other six posts were from

Kahunab on 4/7/09 titled Anybody Else Get Number's Blind
Lueylump on 5/13/19 titled. As Easy as 123. A
Lueylump on 5/4/09 titled Importance of Early/Late Graph
FTL on 1/27/13 titled TP Race 3
FTL on 1/19/13 titled Bill V goes ...

I'll have to get back to you on the Mine That Bird Ky DERBY post.

1 retired
(Dave)

Thanks Dave. I don't feel like searching for those posts to find the images to re-post here. I gave the method in my previous post to find the direct LINKs to the posts. If anyone feels like doing that, I can post the images for further discussion.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote