Thread: Aqueduct Dec 17
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 04:17 PM   #1
PinoyJoe
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: West Coast
Posts: 13
Wink Aqueduct Dec 17

I don't usually post anything but I thought I would share this race with those who are using or studying the match up.

Aqueduct Dec 17 2006
Race 1 @ 6F

Tandems - #3, #5, #8 19 Nov Aqu @ 5.5F 22.2 46.2 111.4 (convert to 6F)

1A and #9 were in a tandem but the 1A was scratched.

ESP Key Race #1 22.2 45.3 58 111.3

#1 Wisdom E 22.2 45.3 58 111.3 ln 1
#2 Mama EP 22.2 46.2 58.4 111.4 (from 5.5F) ln 1
#3 Charm S 22.4 46.3 58.4 111.4 (from 5.5F) ln 1 tandem
#4 Judy S closes best against slow times - out
#5 Quiet S 22.4 46.3 58.4 111.4 (from 5.5F) ln 1 tandem
#6 Miss L NCF no current form - need race(s)
#7 Holy NCF no current form slow pony
#8 Precise S 22.4 46.3 58.4 111.4 (from 5.5F) ln1 tandem
#9 Two Turn E 22.2 45.2 111.0 (created from line 4) horse needed 2/5s slower to be on lead at 6F portion of 6.5F race.

It should be obvious but the #9 won. Paid 25.60 ..Figured him to wire the field and he did. Overlooked because he looks like primarily a router I suspect. This guy is what I refer to as a "RENT PAYER" since my income is earned at the track.

I sorry but I don't use a computer so don't have any screen shots to show but those who work the track probably had this one also.

Hve used the match up as my weapon of choice for the past 6 years. Began my study of everything Jim has written starting with Vol 1 of the follow up and tons of practice. It only fails me when I fail .. "to see the race".

His latest book is the clearest written guide to the match up yet. Well that's my 2 cents on the joys of matching horses.

Joe O.
PinoyJoe is offline