View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 01:15 PM   #5
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Val 2006

Val 2006 was a test version of Validator that Ted Rich and I
worked with, That "fixed" the wild speed ratings that regular
Validator,and the other advanced Sartin programs were
generating after the Feb1 changes from Trackmaster.
I have a copy Ted sent Doc examples of races were the winner
paid over $9.00 that we worked. Doc gave the new version a nice OK
This sort of developed after I talked to Doc about the changes
Trackmaster made. Ted and Rich did a great job working with the test
I still use val 2006 because I personally just can't get used to Philly $5000
claimers running 100+ speed ratings after for 9 years seeing them run 70's But I'm sure that if I had stayed with the original Val 3
I would have adjusted

This might help explain http://bindfold.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=Val2006

HH
Bill

Last edited by admin; 12-17-2006 at 01:18 PM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote