View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 11:34 AM   #1
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,455
Another FWIW Survey

This time I decided to check out how horses with balances over 8 fared on the dirt. The tracks used were Sar,Parx,TDN, and Del. I found 100 such horses and here are the results.
Horses Winners Place Show Out
100 12 6 10 72
Once again Docs' stats from yrs ago still stand up today. Since most of the tracks I play have little to no turf racing I could only get a small sample. Here are those stats
Horses Winners Place Show Out
12 2 0 0 10
For those who worry about sample sizes feel free to to do your own surveys
but based on my past history with these types of surveys I believe the numbers will remain within 2-3%[turf races tend have a higher win %] of the above numbers.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote