View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 02:08 PM   #25
barb craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Barb/Mum, you don't say whether you have any automatic Paceline Selection Strategies set.

If you do - then I'm guessing you're saying the 'something strange' is that Race 3 had no pacelines automatically selected, while Race 7 and other races did. (You know you can always hit the Paceline Selection Tab and get pacelines automatically, right?)

Since this is a Thread about Scratches, I guess you are reporting that Scratches are showing properly under the scenario you described (first assembled races AFTER Scratches were published by TwinSpires), though something else - non-scratch related - is an issue. Yes?

Ted
I have automatic last line paceline selection. It is always on. The scratches were selected, but nothing else, which is why I posted the blank analysis screen for race 3 as well as the entry screen showing that only the scratches showed. I did hit the automatic paceline selection again and race 3 still showed up as posted. I ended up putting the paceline for each horse in manually. In race 7, the same thing happened on the entry screen, but when I went to the analysis screen everything showed up as normal.

Last edited by barb craven; 02-17-2021 at 02:14 PM.
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote