View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 01:10 PM   #11
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Kj Hello!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
This week we go to Philly Park. I am going to show the horse's name which will also bring in the dates. This way tandems will be readily identified.

Couple of folks had problems seeing tandem horses when I removed the dates last race. Now it's fixed

today's distance is one mile

Rich

Btw - The track announcer there is Keith Jones. A true class act who loves racing. He returns tomorrow to his job after months on the sidelines recovering from SERIOUS neck operation. Very cool
Rich Thank you for the mention of our friend Keith Jones
A real nice man and reader wish him well

thank you for the full data on the screen shots
I was having a very hard time thanks for helping me
admin is offline