View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 02:20 PM   #65
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
I hear it reported that the Re-registration workaround works for some, and not for others. Or works for a while, then not.

I will presume that (for those experiencing ANY slowness) people are first clicking the Update Registration button EVERY time they start RDSS, and when they first start it - before moving on to handicapping.

When it works fine for a while, then resumes being sluggish, close RDSS, restart it, re-register it, then resume your work.

I know, not satisfying! Short of waving a magic wand (mine's in the shop ), I have no other workarounds to suggest at the moment. I am sorry.

As mentioned earlier, working on an update as fast as I can ...

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline