Thread: Suggestions Box
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 12:12 PM   #53
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajohn3times View Post
Hi Ted
I meant the actual %medium of the winner of the race that has just been run, not what he ran in the selected line I used for anaylis. And I still would like to see POWER MOVES AS THOUGHT BY RITCHIE P.
Papa John
Ahh! This will happen automatically when Result Charts finally get integrated into RDSS in general and into the current race's PPs in particular. A longstanding project has been to be able to re-display a set of PPs and include the race just run as line 0 for each horse. I know, BEFORE the race would be nice but until I get the magic working we'll have to settle for about 20 minutes after the race has run.

With this, when you select a (new) Paceline Selection Strategy of Line 0 for each horse (i.e. the Result of the Race), the Analysis screens will simply show you what happened in the race. Thus, the % Median for every horse including the Winner will appear on the Velocity screen for the horse (Pace of Horse).

Re POWER MOVES taught by RichieP, please clarify what you mean and how this is different from the Power Moves already appearing on the Original screen (the red, blue and purple lines of different thickness indicating gains of length and position, and wide moves around the turn). If you can link to a specific post or document where you have learned this that would be great. Thanks.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote