View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 07:41 AM   #6
wallyHeitz
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 15
What factors do Longshots show?

I use my interpretation of the Sartin Methology.

On 4/2/20 my results(dismal? or good)


Tier 1 results

GP 8 #9 ran out at 33.1/1. 4th choice won @ 1.0/1
OP 4 #3 placed @ 43.5/1, place ODDS were 11/1
OP 8 #3 ran out @ 22/1 3rd choice won @ 7.6/1
OP 7 # Top two were scratched so I passed.
Bet one horse only and if double digit odds bet also to place.

Lost 3$(betting 1$ to win) but won $22 (betting $2 to place)
if only betting $1 to place, I still came out ahead.

I'm not betting yet in real life but am doing research and making a good long database.

I bet the best of the last 3. Pass races that have two or more sprinters in a route and visa versa.

There is no way that I'm going to make money by betting two horses to win. I'd rather stick with betting one horse.
wallyHeitz is offline   Reply With Quote