View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 08:10 PM   #9
mick
Abiding Student
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Nashville/Whitefish
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch44 View Post
Ah the old shirt trick and you had a hat trick in the first couple races. Nice combo from a man who knows how to dress.

Definitely a tough card Mick. And yes it happens.

Wishing you a safe return trip.

Mitch44
Mitch, when that $60 bomb wrecked my exacta by winning the darn race and not running second, the first thought I had was, "If Mitch played that race, I know he hit it." You are the King of Exactas, my friend. You would have tossed in a little backwheel and nailed it. And a buck is all that it would have taken and I would have paid for my hotel room, my gas and meals for days. But I can't complain. It's too much fun.
__________________
mick

Illustrated Glossary
mick is offline   Reply With Quote