View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 05:01 PM   #6
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Crazy

Things just get stranger

At dialysis, they have a private password protected wifi for the patients

it is super fast. Probably because they are on the same system as the hospital.

I can watch movies on the TCM app, I can download RDSS files, I can watch
anything on youtube, but Pace and Cap is blocked

Here is the stupidest part of this story.

Now that I have a TVG account, I can watch races live, I can bet races,
all from the dialysis WIFI. How crazy is it that I can watch and listen to
the TVG crew talk and promote gambling, I can make bets, I can download
data files, I can watch replays of races on Youtube, but I can't access Pace and Cap

Does not make sense,

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote