View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 08:55 PM   #28
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch44 View Post
Bill don't worry about the procedure. As partnuts said its very common now. I had this done back in 1990 and it was suppose to last 5 years, yep I'm still here. It beats taking a dirt nap. You'll do fine but don't rush coming back and slow down while listening to your body.


Mitch44
Thank you Mitch

I will be strong, My surgeon Dr Stahl is highly regarded at Scripps
Medical in La Jolla where I will be having the by pass procedure

https://www.scripps.org/physicians/5400-richard-stahl

Then I will go on a little layoff , from all my visits to Scripps in the last two month , I know I will be well cared for by all the beautiful Fillies
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote