View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 12:01 AM   #58
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
how long

FTL
Quote:
Thanks Bill.

With millions and millions of horses and hundreds and hundreds of thousands of races in my database, I have been cautioning people that horses off more than 90 days win less than 5% of races for the 9 years I’ve been at this site.

In your short sample, they won just under 2%.

I hope there are some folks out there that are listening.
It’s helpful information.
Yes the numbers from your total database hold true today and now

Here is what I saw today, In the 35 races I handicapped
there were 309 horses. There were only 10 horses with a layoff of over 90 days
of those 10 horses there were 2 winners. They paid $9.60 and $3.80
1 horse place and 1 horse showed.

Name:  1111.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  55.9 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote