|
Bill I know what he told me but you bring up another point. Would you consider this horse a ntl horse by the 2nd call since if I understand correctly line 1 doesn't project it be on the lead by that point. What was your feeling about that since we know that when most ntl types don't get it at the point they need they usually fold and finish off the board. The other point I was trying to make maybe not clearly enough was according to Doc mdn wins were not to be used after the horse wins a n1x and advances to this level of race since those lines are not comparable fot this conditions. I been using this approach ever since and have won far more then I lost since employing it. Again nothing works 100% of the time and it appears that based on yours and Mitchs contender paceline selections and readouts this may have been one of those times. Anyway congrats to both of you.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
|