Quote:
Originally Posted by atkinsrr View Post
partsnut I bet to win only and bet pic 4's....my two win bets in the 8th were #8 Page Mckenney, who won and paid $15.20 and #9 Just Call Kenny who ran second...aside from pace figs Page McKenny going into this race had run at Parx 6 times with 5 wins and 1 second...same jock rides him everytime Karamanos plus he had just won a prep at Parx for this race where he was less than even money....I was shocked when he went off at 6/1
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst
I thought selections were to be done pre-race?
|
It's all good. Atkinsrr has been with us here at Pace and Cap for many years
he reports his hits now and again, He is a very good player of the Pick 4
His statements about Page Mckenny are facts, Page has always done well
here at Parx - I remember the name from my time spent datamining Parx a few years ago
RDSS using the auto paceline selections Best of last 3 perceptor gets
Page right on top on RX . The place horse # 9 is ranked tied for 3rd on RX
but 1st on BLBL