|
I agree, except IBD's new software is fantastic. Called Marketsmith, it saves hours of time. I know this is horse racing site, so I won't say too much on IBD except it is not about diversification, it is about finding fundamentally sound stocks, poised for big growth. The idea to invest in just a few stocks and ride the wave up. It is 70% fundamentals/30% charts which takes a skill similar to Sartin Methodology. I did well enough with IBD to get licensed to give investment advice to the public about 14 years ago, still going well.
Back to Sartin, I sure appreciate Ted's programming RDSS 2.1 to help make sense of all the factors involved. With too many variables--too much chaos--it is unlikely many are having sustained success, with some notable exceptions. Makes me appreciate Mark Cramer more--I loved his "special situation" work in the past but I note it was Mark Cramer who reviewed Sartin and showed a flat bet profit with little extra analysis.
So yes I intend RDSS to be a profitable hobby. IBD is my profession.
Keep up the educational posts, very useful to me and others.
Regards,
Brian
|