View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 10:29 AM   #42
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I thought I should make a list of those who have said they are coming to our Spa get together, so people know that they have a seat at the tables.

Confirmed

Jeebs (Tim B)
Mick (Michael T)
Bill V
Brooks (Joe V Sr)
Gandalf380 (Charlie B)
Ted Craven
Barb Craven
Mowens333 (Mike O)
The Pook (Mike P)
Lt1 (Tim G)
Rdiamond (Richard D)
Tazzerbobo (Don E)
RichieP (Richie & Karen)

Not Confirmed/Pending/Conditional ?

Bert Mayne
Mr Pagine (Jon L)

We paid $686 for 3 tables for 2 days and 2 tables for 1 day (Sunday). We'll figure out how much a seat at the table costs per day when we see how many finally show up. You can 'pay me at the door'

Just enter through the main front gates on Union Avenue and head to the 'Festival Tent', a hard-right inside the gate, past the bathrooms, a pub, some mutuel machines, to the big red & white striped tent with tables, next to the outside fence. At the tent, get a ticket from one of us who should be seated somewhere there so you can come and go. You can also make separate, and daily, arrangements for a Grandstand or Clubhouse seat to watch some of the races - spend some time with the group, some time watching races live, some time wandering around, etc!

Friday night will be a seminar/get together either at the usual NHPLAY offices, or the NHPLAY condo club room, downtown Saratoga - to be announced.

If anyone thinks they are coming and wants to sit at the tables 1 or more days, it would be an excellent idea to add yourself to this list!

Getting closer day by day, though next stop: Kentucky Derby!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-10-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote