View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 03:13 PM   #10
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Mariana,

Alison and I offer our condolences to you, to your mother Mary, and the rest of your family at this time. Your grandmother lived a good life and I know how much she cared for Howard and for you all. We had several conversations in the last few years of Howard's life, and she always greeted me warmly and chatted for a few minutes when I called to talk to your grandfather.

From conversations with your mother, I know it has been difficult caring for your grandmother these past few years. I'm sure Mary Sr indeed is being greeted by Howard and welcomed to a new world - her time here done.

All I can think is - remember those you love and who have loved you: then you are always connected.

After this next period of grieving and of all the details, I wish for your family the peace of remembering her life well lived, remembering love, and then ... the next chapter for you all.

Much love,

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote