I have been testing RDSS 2.1 since Dec 12th and so far have not encountered any operational problems. I have just concluded a 100 race test to establish how the rankings of BL/BL and all 3 RX factors performed. All results are based on my contender and paceline selections. The survey contained 70 non mdn dirt races,16 dirt mdn races, and 14 turf races. All races were for 3 & up horses.
The tracks were PARX, GP, MVR, TUP and HAW.
Here are the results.
Code:
BL/BL -- Ranks #
#Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #5+
100 21 18 20 15 11 15
RX3 Profit Line
#Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #5+
100 29 23 18 7 10 13
RX2 Class (CR+)
#Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #5+
100 27 19 18 13 9 14
RX1 ML
#Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #5+
100 35 16 17 11 8 13
As you can see all 3 of the RX factors outperformed the BL/BL rankings with RX3 performing the best of the 3. I have started a new 100 race test today and will post results when completed.
Tim G