View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 11:43 AM   #5
Mitch44
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,872
I find no problem with the Euro's as I can get a handle on them. There are ways to do this such as class ratings, also Dubai now has Trakus info available on its races and I understand Ireland will be going to this for 2017. Also comparison handicapping has served me well along with some of my own research.

One has to adapt their approach to the problem at hand or situation at hand. I.e. I don't play Maiden races the same as I do other races, particularity FTS. Bill V. and Bill Lyster have a great thread on these types of races and were discussed in detail with numerous nuggets in another thread titled "maiden workout information." You have to use what you have.

Most handicappers don't realize that a very poor factor is just as good as a good % factor to eliminate contenders or competition. Yes think about that and read it again.

Variables occur every day in this game, such as will this class of the field runner like and run on the track he is shipping into today? Ready for a top notch effort off this layoff? etc.

Good handicapping,
Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 12-01-2016 at 11:53 AM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote