|
Further on that point, I discovered, INDEPENDENTLY of several other pace handicappers (i.e. Dave Schwartz calls this 2BE or two best ever), the idea I call Two Lines Better than the Field and wrote about it many years ago.
If you can find TWO pace lines and these point to it being the best this race, the chances of that horse doing very well are high. NO ONE GETS RICH on these horses as they are not secrets, but they are solid contenders that I usually use as KEYS in exotics.
Boiling it down, the only differences in one horse or another (and it has NOTHING to do with Man Made class levels) is the ability to handle a narrower (cheap stock) or wider (best stock) range of pace pressures. Horses don't know they are 12.5K or 30K level horses, but the pace of those races will differentiate the two animals.
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
|