View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 12:26 PM   #24
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleman View Post
Hi Tim
What if the winner is not one of my top contenders, do I still put it in the model?

Tom
Hey Tom

Tim G (LT1) is really giving you A1 help ..

I follow Tim's advice about record keeping
I also keep track of the race class , the actual RDSS notations and the TM RC
When I get a race were the winner is not one of my contenders I enter
NA or X
This is a tool I use when structuring my horizontal bets , doubles P3 P4 P5
Its good info to know which races tend to favor the ML favorites and the races that tend to come up with longer price winners.

Good Skill
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote