View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 11:57 AM   #14
Mitch44
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,872
I agree Hoof 11. The "band" was a waste no matter when it was booked.

If any track wants to establish more customers the best way is by word of mouth from satisfied customers. As horseplayers we're treated badly as a whole throughout the industry.

GP has some issues with their turf races also and I avoid them. There are just too many choices to take the worse of it nowadays. Many races have unknown factors and it just makes no sence to add more unknown factors.

Like your posts Hoof 11 but tell us how you really feel. ha ha ha It must be awful crowded down at that river on wash day but I won't be there, seeking cleaner water.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 06-30-2016 at 12:04 PM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote