View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 02:19 PM   #4
MikeB
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivegauche610 View Post
P.S. I have no connection to BRIS, but their Ultimate PPs are so data-intensive and thorough that I can't and won't break away from them. I feel they and RDSS can play nicely together, and in my case, they do. Especially helpful is the Race Summary page. I admit to a proclivity to the printed page, so I print my PPs (two sided, of course) and study the information thereon before using MPH Pro and RDSS. It is a long process, perhaps, but I enjoy the analysis. It keeps me out of more trouble and my wonderful wife actually encourages this hobby of mine because even winning a modest exacta makes me happy as hell! It isn't the money as much as it is having been right!
I use RDSS and BRIS also. I don't know which way you print yours double sided, but I print the first half of the card single sided then flip that stack over and print the second half. That way I can spread out all the pages of a race side by side. Comparing all of the races of one horse against all of the races of another is too awkward in the RDSS software.

As a minor gripe, the Trackmaster PPs does a lousy job of assigning ESP running styles. BRIS does it right and saves me the time of having to go through the Trackmaster PPs and correct them.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote