View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 12:04 PM   #3
Rivegauche610
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Confederacy, alas, but temporarily.
Posts: 34
Yes, Tim - the Trackmaster PPs are way, way too busy and congested for my eyes. BRIS, despite an obscenely anachronistic 1990s-vintage website (which seems to ask for my damn login credentials EVERY TIME I want to use it), their data is best.

About a lifetime best #: agree 100%. Somewhere in the literature a writer called such a speed fig a "giraffe" (probably Beyer!). Unless I see a pattern in the adjusted speed figs (whether conceptually or visually - they lay out so very much like The Sheets or Thororgraph patterns) that suggests a return to that or a similar fig, I just have to discount it. Was it on slop? Did the horse have little competition? Or maybe the choice of juice that day was "the" magic elixir?

I need to find out who the MPH Pro expert is at Equibase and ask some questions. I'm especially interested in finding out if selecting two pacelines is better than one: what does the algorithm to with two that could enhance what it does with one?

Peace,

Kevin
Rivegauche610 is offline   Reply With Quote