View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 09:44 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Wondering who is still around?

Hello everyone:

I just signed up for another season of racing and wanted to say hi and see who is still around. I see the Pick 4 contest thread seems to have had some recent activity, that is a good sign.

I would love to set aside a time to have a conversation, probably by Cell Phone, if ya dont mind, to catch up and see what is new in RDSS2 since I left awhile ago. I know Ted said he would give me some time, is there anyone else who might want to fill me in on the little things I may have forgotten about RDSS2, if so please message me.

I can not wait to get back into the swing of things, and I recently bought into part ownership into a race horse in the DAS Stable, Hy Land Warrior, hope he does well, he is currently running Turf races in Gulfstream.

Well thanks Ted for letting me back into the fray, I missed it terribly, but sometimes a break is needed.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote