View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 10:06 AM   #1
GeorgeC5614
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Springfield, MA
Posts: 61
Races taken off the turf

Hi Guys,

When a race is taken off the turf which pace lines do you look at for the horses. I know in the matchup it says to compare turf/poly with turf/poly and dirt with dirt. Many times with a turf race is taken off the turf the horses have more turf lines than dirt lines. Would it still be possible to compare the horses using the turf lines, or should we use dirt lines if they are available. This whole weekend there were quite a few races taken off the turf, especially on the east coast. I tried using the dirt lines when I could but only got about a quarter of the races right.

Thank you for your time.
__________________
Never stop striving for knowledge
GeorgeC5614 is offline   Reply With Quote