View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 09:23 PM   #19
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
Smile

Thank you all for your healing vibes and well wishes. As Ted said, I came home Sunday and am doing very well, so my two neighbours tell me. I don't see it when I look in the mirror , but these two angels assure me that I am. One of them looks in on me every couple of hours. Am I lucky or not?

I know I don't have a hope in Remington because I forgot to enter until about an hour before it closed on Labour day. I just wanted to see how far I could go. I've stayed out of the barn so far and have built up my bank role to $148. I figure that's not too bad for an old broad.
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe.
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote