View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 05:26 PM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Monmouth Race 3 using Val 4

Hi George

I had some spare time so I worked the race using Val 4
I am not a matcher but I figured I would look it over.
I did this after the fact, I did not bet the race , but if I had I would have won
Here is why.

The winner was ranked 3rd on VDC
If I hide the favorite # 2 My win bets are 1 and 3

Here are my readouts and pace lines
Code:
             MTH0821 3 8.0 D CL 3+F $20,000 CP=$10,000 1:50PM

                         THE  V A L I D A T O R (VAL4)

┌─┬───────────┬───┬───┬────────┐  ┌───┬───┬───┬───┬──┬──┬──┐  ┌──────┐  ┌────┐
│#│PN NAME LdT│SPR│BAL│   TOT-R│  │EPR│LPR│CPR│ TT│FW│HE│FX│  │V/DC-T│  │SUPP│
├─┼───────────┼───┼───┼────────┤  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼──┼──┼──┤  ├──────┤  ├────┤
│1│ 1 IDON'2  │ 75│  2│162.10-1│  │  4│  1│  3│  1│ 1│ 1│ 2│  │     1│  │   2│
├─┼───────────┼───┼───┼────────┤  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼──┼──┼──┤  ├──────┤  ├────┤
│2│ 2 BOSS'1  │ 79│  4│160.85-2│  │  3│  2│  1│  3│ 2│ 2│ 1│  │     2│  │   1│
├─┼───────────┼───┼───┼────────┤  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼──┼──┼──┤  ├──────┤  ├────┤
│3│ 3 LADY 1p │ 76│  6│159.59-3│  │  2│  3│  2│  2│ 3│ 3│ 4│  │     3│  │   3│
├─┼───────────┼───┼───┼────────┤  ├───┼───┼───┼───┼──┼──┼──┤  ├──────┤  ├────┤
│4│ 8 HARLI2  │ 76│  8│158.74-4│  │  1│  4│  2│  4│ 4│ 4│ 3│  │     4│  │   4│
└─┴───────────┴───┴───┴────────┘  └───┴───┴───┴───┴──┴──┴──┘  └──────┘  └────┘

Pace lines 

Horse 1  Line 2 
Horse 2  Line 1
Horse 3  Line 1 Projected no routes showing in PP's
Horse 4  No Line route lines are too slow 
Horse 5  No Line Turf lines speed ratings are slower than horse 1, 2, and 3's dirt lines 
         Turf lines should be faster than dirt - usually 
Horse 6  No Line same reason as horse 5
Horse 7 No Line Dirt lines are too slow last 
Horse 8 Line 2
Name:  Result.JPG
Views: 1070
Size:  104.9 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote