Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 04:02 PM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSartinLearner View Post

how to access amazon.com using pace and cap bookstore to buy Windows 10 book?

much appreciated!

DSL
No listing in the P&C Amazon Store for that. Just go directly to Amazon.com, no worries!

Re Win10, FWIW, I myself am still waiting for it to download on one of my non-primary Win 8.1 computers so I can see how it looks before rolling the dice on my main one. Should be soon ...

I know of one person who upgraded to Win10 with RDSS, but on a Mac. At least his (strange) problems with RDSS on a Mac are not MORE strange with Win 10. But that's a lukewarm report, for me ...

Any others?

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote