View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 02:30 AM   #5
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Race 8

Today race 8 6/23/15

I don't see a 7 or a 8

I hope I am looking at the right race
I think something is wrong
If I use rdss2 in val 4 mode the 2 off the last line gets a 83
adjusted speed rating This puts it on top

However if I do the race with the dos version of validator the same line
1 for horse 2 gets only a 78 speed rating
on RDSS2 the last line puts the winner on top
on Val4 the last line gets me the 2 ranked 4th and or 5th on VDC

Code:
             PID0623 8 5.5 D CL 3+  $19,000 CP=$25,000 8:20PM               3/7
JOCK/TRAIN       R   W   P   S   W%        R  W  P  S  EARNINGS   W%      EPS  R
MARTINEZ, WILL  68  13  11   6   19 LIFE   8  2  1  0    25,325   25    3,166  4
STEFFEE, JED     6   1   1   1   17 CURR   3  1  1  0    12,951   33    4,317  2
                                    PAST   5  1  0  0    12,375   20    2,475  5
ML= 9/2                             D-SP   8  2  1  0    25,328   25    3,166  5
  2 D J SOUL SISTA           AGE=4  OFF-D
 COMMENT:
                      EQUALIZED, NORMALIZED AND ADJUSTED
L DAYSTRK RCODISTSd 1STC  2NDC  FINC   BL1   BL2   BLS   BLF  SR  ESP     L PI
1[  16PID 5FT 6.5D  22.9  45.8 104.6  0.15  1.50  0.15  3.00  78          1    ]
2[  34PID 6FT 5.5D  23.2  47.1 105.3  0.00  0.00  0.00  0.00  77          2    ]
3   88OP  3FT 6.0D  0.0   0.0   0.0
4  285PID 8FT 6.0D  22.8  45.8 104.6  0.00  0.00  1.80  9.80  71          4
5  309PID 1FT 6.0D  23.2  46.2 105.6  0.15  0.00  0.00  0.00  76          5
6  334PID 4FT 5.5D  22.5  46.4 105.2  0.20  0.20  0.70  3.80  74          6
7  350PID 2FT 6.0D  23.4  46.5 104.6  0.00  0.50  1.70 11.40  70          7
8  366PID 8FT 5.5D  22.3  46.2 105.1  7.10 11.60  6.60  7.50  71          8
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote