View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 04:46 PM   #24
Hoof 11
Grade 1
 
Hoof 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Woodbine
Posts: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lyster View Post
I matched the 4-5-6-10 off their sprints and the 5 by far overcame the fastest fractions and noted that the 6 who broke slow won its race showing that its just not ONLY AN E type. I eliminated the 1-4-9 as earlies to cancel each other out. the 2-3 are slow, the 7 is still a maiden, the 8 can press this group.

Still I like the 5 and 6.
I agree, the 1 is a "need the lead" type horse and could possibly put up faster fractions on the poly, but that is the million dollar question.

The 6 is the real deal and can win on the lead and from off the pace, Steve Owens really deserve's a win here with the hell he has gone through.
Hoof 11 is offline