Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: froggy
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 07-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,573
Posted By froggy
Race #2 Lost won by #4

Race #2 Lost won by #4
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,573
Posted By froggy
There have been 6 contest races so far over 9.5f...

There have been 6 contest races so far over 9.5f of those 6 four were easily won using RDSS.
I know you are thinking that is too small of a sample.
I prefer to call it a statisical sample that can...
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 07-20-2007, 10:02 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,573
Posted By froggy
David, I didn't realize you considered...

David,

I didn't realize you considered Energy a pace program.
I'd like to think that I have graduated considering pace alone and therefore don't limit myself to yesterdays methods and ideas.

I...
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 07-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 16,509
Posted By froggy
I'm curious. Did you verbally help the #2...

I'm curious.

Did you verbally help the #2 and #8 to get over the finish line?

Some of my horses seem to need that kind of help.

Froggy
Forum: RDSS 07-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 7,051
Posted By froggy
Robert, Good comment. I too find Perceptor...

Robert,

Good comment.
I too find Perceptor to be highly predictive for paceline selection.

Froggy
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,643
Posted By froggy
#4 wins at 5/1 Ain't energy great. Paragon B...

#4 wins at 5/1
Ain't energy great.
Paragon B has the tri.
Where was the favorite?
Good job.
Forum: RDSS 07-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 7,051
Posted By froggy
Thanks Ted. Froggy

Thanks Ted.

Froggy
Forum: General Discussion 07-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,246
Posted By froggy
Bill, With my glasses I have to squint to...

Bill,

With my glasses I have to squint to see the small stuff on the screen.
Is that a V/DC hat in your hand?

Froggy
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
You are exactly right. I didn't know the #1 was...

You are exactly right.
I didn't know the #1 was scratched.
We both look at a race differently and I see I am going to have to modify what I do if I'm going to be able to compete with the big dogs....
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 10:07 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
Nice Exacta # 4 did swoop in to collect the...

Nice Exacta
# 4 did swoop in to collect the sugar as predicted by his LPR and FX and last place EPR, but I wouldn't have had him to win.
Energy predicted sustained and was right about that, but...
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 10:05 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
lbj, How do I collect on that bet. You...

lbj,
How do I collect on that bet.
You definitely are better than the computer.
Energy was just as bad.
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
You guys do good work. Energy said it would run...

You guys do good work.
Energy said it would run early.
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
Energy Sort. Here the exact is not cold but a...

Energy Sort.
Here the exact is not cold but a box sure would have worked.
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
Energy. Notice Emuv and Smuv

Energy.
Notice Emuv and Smuv
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 09:26 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
V/dc

V/dc
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
Phase I TPR.

Phase I TPR.
Forum: Selections 07-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
You guys did a good job. I now wish I had...

You guys did a good job.
I now wish I had worked Mnr last night.
Here is RDSS
Forum: Selections 07-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
lbj, I'm a fat old fart and a grouch and...

lbj,

I'm a fat old fart and a grouch and bunch of other nice things.
I'm pushing 70 and I don't have anything to prove to anybody any more.
I've been what most people would call rich twice and...
Forum: Selections 07-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
The #3 horse was top BL/BL and #1 V/DC. They...

The #3 horse was top BL/BL and #1 V/DC.
They ran exactly as Energy predicted.
I didn't do what it took to win.
Forum: Selections 07-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
The ranking screen. I wish I had looked at...

The ranking screen.
I wish I had looked at Energy before I bet the race.
Forum: Selections 07-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
lbj, I see a 100% return on investment. I...

lbj,

I see a 100% return on investment.
I don't know anybody that does that.
I get an ROI of about $1.30
That makes you a giant in my eyes.

I just did the 10th race again with RDSS and...
Forum: Selections 07-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
lbj, I think that you've got the secret,...

lbj,

I think that you've got the secret, quit trying to pick the winner.

Froggy
Forum: Selections 07-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
Its not fair what with lbj being so good

Its not fair what with lbj being so good
Forum: Selections 07-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
I bet the #2 in the 8th

I bet the #2 in the 8th
Forum: Selections 07-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 8,754
Posted By froggy
Good job lbj. I've been betting $2 win and $4...

Good job lbj.
I've been betting $2 win and $4 show so I'm up a couple of dollars but nothing like you.

Froggy
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 PM.