Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: froggy
Forum: Selections 02-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,528
Posted By froggy
#5 Kongs Revenge was claimed for $30,000 33 days...

#5 Kongs Revenge was claimed for $30,000 33 days ago and is now in for 10,000 with a purse of $16,000. The winners share was $9,600.
I bet this horse but held my nose when I did and was pleasantly...
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,876
Posted By froggy
dogkatcher, Pavlov's Dog's 1st race was in...

dogkatcher,

Pavlov's Dog's 1st race was in the slop where he also ran good to the 2nd call and then lost by 22 lengths.

Tim is right.
This is a strong one horse play.

Froggy

Froggy
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-29-2008, 02:00 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,801
Posted By froggy
For what it's worth.

I only did four races at Aqu today and hit three.
When I got home I put them thru Kgen/Thoromation and Energy.
RDSS, Energy and Kgen each got 3 out of 4 but not all the same three.
You pay your...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-29-2008, 01:33 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,801
Posted By froggy
Shoe, I only tried one race with Energy and...

Shoe,

I only tried one race with Energy and everything was within something like .02.
I think that was me trying to convert 10ths to 5ths manually.
I much prefer RDSS to export with.
I can get...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,801
Posted By froggy
OOPS. Thoromation using RDSS Original screen...

OOPS.

Thoromation using RDSS Original screen to export from and the (1) Automatic Adjustment also got the $34.60 horse in the eight race and that is how it got the $67.50.

I must have been...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,801
Posted By froggy
Bill and Shoe, I hardly ever put in more than...

Bill and Shoe,
I hardly ever put in more than five horses. I like four and but some times have six if they are all real close in total energy.
Usually I go over the card and have seven or eight...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,801
Posted By froggy
To answer my own questions

In trying to learn Kgen/Thoromation and I have noticed a large difference between the results between RDSS, Energy and Thoromation.
I also have had questions about which screen to export from and...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 8,402
Posted By froggy
Condor, Send me an email. Lets talk. ...

Condor,

Send me an email.
Lets talk.

Froggy
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 8,402
Posted By froggy
Houndog, The #2) Alternate Adjust doesn't...

Houndog,

The #2) Alternate Adjust doesn't work unless you use the Energy Generator at the start of your download and then if you go thru the routine a second time you only have Automatic Adjust...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-26-2008, 06:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 7,288
Posted By froggy
Quick answer: I don't know.

Quick answer: I don't know.
Forum: General Discussion 02-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 11,827
Posted By froggy
Happy Birthday Richie

Happy Birthday Richie.
As has been said before, you are like a fine bottle of fine wine.
You get better with age.
Everyone here has seen you grow as a human being.
I know that I have in this past...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-26-2008, 01:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 7,288
Posted By froggy
How I export to Energy and Kgen.

I took all of the programs from "C:\" and put them in the same file "C:\old".
When I export I just export to one place with one click of the button.
That way if I want to see how a race looks in...
Forum: RDSS 1: Bug Reports 02-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 4,570
Posted By froggy
RDSS Crash

Ted,

I have been haveing a problem as I work the races.
By the time I get to loading the 9th or 10 races on a card it says bump and closes.
I can fire it back up and start off loading the same...
Forum: RDSS 02-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,643
Posted By froggy
Ted, I figured it out. Have a nice day. ...

Ted,

I figured it out.
Have a nice day.

Froggy
Forum: RDSS 02-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,643
Posted By froggy
Help with bad down load

Ted,

I down loaded Aqu this morning and only got part of it.
It shows horses with multiple races and only one pace line or no pace lines.
RDSS won't let me do it a second time.
What do I do...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-23-2008, 09:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 8,402
Posted By froggy
Is Thoromation this good?

In going over the seven races that I figured today at Aqueduct and looking at it with Thoromation I noticed something that I couldn't get with Energy.
I exported the same races and pace lines that I...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,801
Posted By froggy
KGEN users

Why use the RDSS Adjusted screen to export from and then using the "2" adjustment when you have more than a 2 difference in total energy.
Isn't that making two adjustments.
Aren't the pace lines...
Forum: General Discussion 02-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,999
Posted By froggy
Ramon, My heart felt prayers are with you...

Ramon,

My heart felt prayers are with you and you family.

Froggy
Forum: Selections 02-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,140
Posted By froggy
Froggy's bets Lost just before the wire on...

Froggy's bets

Lost just before the wire on both.

Aqueduct
Race 1 #1 place $2.80 $2.60
Race 8 #6 place $5.00 $2.70
Forum: Selections 02-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,140
Posted By froggy
3rd race at Aqu the 1/5 favorite #7 was a...

3rd race at Aqu the 1/5 favorite #7 was a definite false favorite.
He looked pretty in the form and on TVG all the talking heads could say was he was the speed of the race and speed was holding up...
Forum: Selections 02-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,140
Posted By froggy
Froggy's Bets

Froggy's bets for the day.

Aqueduct
Race 1 #1
Race 8 #6
Forum: RDSS Beta Testers Questions & Answers - CLOSED 02-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,190
Posted By froggy
Thanks Ted. Froggy

Thanks Ted.

Froggy
Forum: RDSS Beta Testers Questions & Answers - CLOSED 02-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,190
Posted By froggy
RDSS Energy Screen

Ted

Are the energy figures such as "Total", adjusted or raw?

Froggy
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 02-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 8,578
Posted By froggy
Richie, Sounds like a good idea Froggy

Richie,

Sounds like a good idea

Froggy
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 26,864
Posted By froggy
Ted, It's what I am doing too. I was just...

Ted,

It's what I am doing too.
I was just trying to figure out how to work them both from the same folder.

Froggy
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 PM.