Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: noddub62
Forum: General Discussion 05-26-2025, 02:22 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,526
Posted By noddub62
Texas online wagering

Rdhughban,

First of all, thanks for your service.

Second, I feel your pain on the subject of Texas online horse wagering. it's a terrible thing against good folks like us that would like to...
Forum: General Discussion 08-01-2024, 06:55 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,513
Posted By noddub62
As the old guy said HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you...

As the old guy said HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Mr. Ted and I hope you have many many more!
Budman:)
Forum: General Discussion 06-13-2024, 10:09 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,738
Posted By noddub62
Sorry Ted, I can't pull up the link

Sorry Ted, I can't pull up the link
Forum: General Discussion 06-12-2024, 11:36 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,738
Posted By noddub62
good article

From Subject Received Size
Texas Thoroughbred Association A Special Father’s Day feature on Jockeys Stewart Elliott and son Christopher 7:30 AM 61 KB
Forum: Races of Interest 01-31-2024, 01:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,023
Posted By noddub62
I ditto Moffet

I ditto Moffet
Forum: General Discussion 07-31-2023, 03:10 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,286
Posted By noddub62
Smile Happy, Happy Ted!:)

Happy, Happy Ted!:)
Forum: Races of Interest 03-24-2023, 11:56 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,824
Posted By noddub62
impact

Hi Tim,
Your posts are very informative and serve as a learning experience for me as well as others I'm sure. I'm trying to get ready (by following your plays) for LSP to open.
Thanks,
Bud
Forum: General Discussion 12-22-2022, 09:50 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,871
Posted By noddub62
Merry Christmas ya'll and God bless you the...

Merry Christmas ya'll and God bless you the coming year!
Forum: Selections 11-30-2022, 11:13 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,708
Posted By noddub62
Post Thanks Lt. Ranch maybe we can hookup when LS...

Thanks Lt.

Ranch maybe we can hookup when LS starts up.:)
Forum: Selections 11-29-2022, 11:57 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,708
Posted By noddub62
Don't stop

Please don't stop posting your selections as I use them to improve my skills as you that post are pretty proficient. I still work so don't have much time to post selections or handicap. I live in...
Forum: General Discussion 11-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,310
Posted By noddub62
Good stuff!

Good stuff!
Forum: General Discussion 08-26-2022, 02:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,441
Posted By noddub62
Rachel I received the book yesterday (8 25 2022)...

Rachel I received the book yesterday (8 25 2022) and really appreciate your generosity. Looking forward to it improving my wagering game.

Thanks again,
Bud
Forum: General Discussion 07-30-2022, 10:48 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 8,347
Posted By noddub62
Happy Birthday Ted and many, many more! ...

Happy Birthday Ted and many, many more!

Budman
Forum: General Discussion 02-27-2022, 09:42 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,994
Posted By noddub62
Smile Hey Birthday Boy

Hi Richie, like others I learned a lot from you and miss your posts. I am hoping you and family are doing well and you are having a great time being a grandpa. Check in occasionally to say hi as...
Forum: General Discussion 12-26-2021, 12:09 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,060
Posted By noddub62
Merry Christmas and may God bless you this coming...

Merry Christmas and may God bless you this coming year.
Forum: General Discussion 10-28-2021, 01:43 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,495
Posted By noddub62
Very interesting post.

Very interesting post.
Forum: Selections 10-21-2021, 05:04 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,933
Posted By noddub62
Lt. I'm a slow learner but have learned a lot...

Lt. I'm a slow learner but have learned a lot from your selections and result posts. Please don't quite posting as it is much appreciated.
Forum: General Discussion 09-13-2021, 10:12 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 29,223
Posted By noddub62
Prayers of comfort to the family. Richie is in a...

Prayers of comfort to the family. Richie is in a better place today.
Forum: General Discussion 07-31-2021, 09:58 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 9,587
Posted By noddub62
Happy Birthday Ted. Great place to relocate to. ...

Happy Birthday Ted. Great place to relocate to.

Budman
Forum: Selections 07-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,705
Posted By noddub62
Awesome!

Awesome!
Forum: General Discussion 05-27-2021, 03:54 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 33,277
Posted By noddub62
I enjoyed your trip Ted. You and Allison will...

I enjoyed your trip Ted. You and Allison will really like all the exploring ahead of you.

Best wishes in your new home.

Bud
Forum: General Discussion 05-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,501
Posted By noddub62
Smile Happy Birthday Barb! :)

Happy Birthday Barb! :)
Forum: General Discussion 05-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 12,555
Posted By noddub62
Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the link.
Forum: General Discussion 05-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 203,876
Posted By noddub62
Bill V.

I've followed and communicated with Bill since we were both in the Sartin Alum group and was there to watch the creation of Pace & Cap. Bill was (and still is just not here now) one of the most...
Forum: General Discussion 04-27-2020, 02:25 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 203,876
Posted By noddub62
Bill

Just saw Ted's post about your health problems. Although we never physically met I cherish your friendship and pray that the Lord will heal you and get you through this tough time. Get well my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM.